1. Scope 1.1 These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) of “Tidyboy UG.” (Hereinafter “Seller”) apply to all contracts concluded by a consumer or an entrepreneur (hereinafter “Customer”) with the Seller in respect of Shop represents goods and / or services. Hereby the inclusion of own conditions of the customer is contradicted, unless it is agreed otherwise. 1.2 Consumer within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed. An entrepreneur within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
2. Conclusion of contract 2.1 The product presentations contained in the seller’s online shop do not constitute binding offers by the seller, but serve to make a binding offer by the customer. 2.2 The customer may submit the offer via the online order form integrated into the online shop of the seller. In this case, after the customer has placed the selected goods and / or services in the virtual shopping cart and has gone through the electronic ordering process, by clicking on the button concluding the ordering process, the customer submits a legally binding contract offer with regard to the goods and / or services contained in the shopping cart , Furthermore, the customer may submit the offer by telephone, e-mail or post to the seller. 2.3The seller can accept the offer of the customer within five days, – by sending to the customer a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in writing (e-mail), where the receipt of the order confirmation at the customer is decisive, or – by the customer delivers the goods ordered, in which case the access of the goods to the customer is decisive, or – by requesting the customer after submission of his order for payment. If several of the aforementioned alternatives exist, the contract is concluded at the time when one of the aforementioned alternatives occurs first. If the seller does not accept the offer of the customer within the aforementioned period, this shall be deemed a rejection of the offer with the consequence that the customer is no longer bound by his declaration of intent. 2.4 If the customer selects “PayPal Express” as the payment method in the ordering process, he also issues a payment order to his payment service provider by clicking on the button that concludes the order process. Deviating from clause 2.3, the seller hereby already declares acceptance of the offer of the customer in the moment in which the customer triggers the payment process by clicking on the button concluding the order process. 2.5 The deadline for the acceptance of the offer begins on the day following the dispatch of the offer by the customer to run and ends with the expiry of the fifth day, which follows the dispatch of the offer. 2.6 When submitting an offer via the online order form of the seller, the contract text is saved by the seller and sent to the customer after sending his order together with the present terms and conditions in writing (eg e-mail or letter). In addition, the contract text is archived on the seller’s website and can be retrieved by the customer via his password-protected customer account, stating the corresponding login data, provided the customer has created a customer account in the seller’s online shop before sending his order. 2.7 Before binding the order via the online order form of the seller, the customer can correct his inputs continuously using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In addition, all entries before the binding submission of the order are displayed again in a confirmation window and can also be corrected there using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. 2.8 Only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract. 2.9 Order processing and contacting are usually carried out by e-mail and automated order processing. The customer has to make sure that he has specified the order processing E-mail address is correct, so that at this address the e-mails sent by the seller can be received. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all emails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned with the order processing can be delivered.
3. Right of withdrawal Consumers are in principle entitled to a right of withdrawal. Further information on the right of revocation result from the cancellation policy of the seller.
4. Prices and terms of payment 4.1 Unless otherwise stated in the seller’s offer, the prices quoted are final. Value added tax is recognized, unless it is a commodity that is subject to differential taxation in accordance with § 25a UStG. If applicable, additional delivery and shipping costs are specified separately in the respective product description. 4.2 In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases, which the seller is not responsible for and which must be borne by the customer. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (eg transfer fees, exchange rate charges) or import duties or taxes (eg customs duties). 4.3 The customer has various payment options available, which are specified in the online shop of the seller. 4.4 If advance payment has been agreed, the payment is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract.
5. Delivery and shipping conditions 5.1 The delivery of goods is carried out regularly on the shipping route and to the delivery address specified by the customer. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the checkout of the seller is decisive. Notwithstanding this, when selecting the payment method PayPal, the delivery address specified by the customer at the time of payment is decisive. 5.2 If the transport company sends the goods back to the seller, because a delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer bears the cost of unsuccessful shipping. This shall not apply if he was not responsible for the circumstance leading to the impossibility of service delivery or if he was temporarily prevented from accepting the service offered, unless the seller had informed him of the service a reasonable time in advance . 5.3 In the case of self-pickup, the seller first informs the customer by e-mail that the goods ordered by him are ready for pickup. Upon receipt of this e-mail, the customer may collect the goods after consultation with the seller at the seller’s domicile. In this case, no shipping costs will be charged.
6. Liability for defects The statutory liability for defects applies
7. Applicable law 7.1 The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all legal relationships between the parties, excluding the laws governing the international purchase of movable goods. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.